How to Speed Up WiFi Signal
Let’s start to speed up WiFi Signal of your router. You know, the slow connection annoys us too much. If your connection to Wifi is slow you won’t get much upload, download speed. You can speed up your Wifi signal by following some procedures.
This procedure will work for any devices you run even Android. But remember, using Wifi Booster for Android Apk is just time wasting and those apps are the scam, very harmful.
So don’t install them from anywhere.
5 effective steps to boost your Wifi signal:
1. Using Wireless Repeater/Signal Booster: Wireless Repeater is built in internal LNA. For why the ability to receive signal can be promoted highly. It works like the antenna but it extends better wifi signal and for long distance. If you use the Wireless repeater, it will speed up the Wifi connection very fast.
To get the better result, set Wireless repeater just above or near your Laptop.
The price is Wireless Repeater is about $16-$35. You can buy from Amazon, Walmart, AliExpress.
I recommend you to use Comfast 150M-750M Dual-band Wireless home Wifi Repeater. Because it is best reviewed from AliExpress.
2. Reboot your router: Sometimes router needs to reboot. If you see the broadband connection is available but your connection is not available on your device, first you should reboot your router with username and password. I have got it helpful.
3. Keep router far from Electronic and Network devices: Router transmission may be conflicted by others network like Bluetooth. Sometimes it is interrupted by Electronic devices like TV, AC, Telephone, Speakers etc. Keep your router far from this device as possible.
4. Additional router: If you have much budget, it would be better to use another Router. More routers will increase more strong signal.
5. Change the router positions: Router position is an important cause to impact on the Wifi connection. Change your router position. Don’t set it so above. Set router in a place where has no obstructions and free from walls.
To speed up Wifi Signal you can also check your main router connection, Switch your Wifi Channel etc.