Review of CodeLobster PHP Edition
- It has free version with free license key by official.
- Free Code Editor with syntax highlighting and auto-completing.
- PHP Debugger.
- It supports about 14 languages.
- HTML inspector is available for free.
- Code inspector, validator, formatting, snippets, SQL Manager, Version control system features are available in Lite Version.
- It supports flexible and powerful plug-in for popular CMS and Frameworks of Professional Version and it is premium.
- Update one version to another is easy and CodeLobster offers Lifetime Free Update.
- Before purchasing premium, you can use trial version for 30 days.
Pros and Cons of CodeLobster
- Autocomplete: You don’t need to think with function name, class name, keywords, curly braces etc when you write code on this Editor for the several languages. It will autocomplete where it is needed.
- Code Validator: The great feature of CodeLobster is code validation for PHP, CSS, HTML. It shows the errors instantly.
- Code Snippets: This editor shows the related code snippets when you start code.
- Plug-ins: For why I love this. Very flexible and powerful plug-ins for the major CMS, it makes the work easy and in-time.
- Version control system: To control the version of your project or application, it allows through SVN and git.
- FTP/SFTP supports: To publish the project, it allows FTP/SFTP. So it is easy to connect your project with FTP server through Filezilla and other FTP software.
- Low price: Where the price of other PHP IDE about $100-$500, CodeLobster PHP Edition offers 3 versions: Free, Lite for only $39.95 and Professional for $ 99.95.
- Forum and support: To get instant help from CodeLobster, it has active forum and contact system.
- Software update history: The recent FREE Version 5.13 released in
July 11, 2017 with bug fixed and integrating new features.
- Operating System Limitation: Currently CodeLobster can be installed only on Windows OS. It is not available for other OS like Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Mac OS. Hope it will available very soon.
- Free Version
- HTML editor
- HTML code inspector
- CSS editor
- PHP editor
- PHP debugger
- Get Free Code
- Lite Version
- $ 39.95
- All Features of Free Version
- SQL manager
- Version Control Systems
- Code validator, snippets, formatting
- SASS and LESS
- Node.js support
- Sorting and Convertion
- Professional Version
- $ 99.95
- Free + Lite Version
- Supported Frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Smarty, Twig, Yii Plug-in
- CMS Support: Drupal, Joomla, Magento, WordPress Plug-in
Let me know what is your review of CodeLobster PHP Edition. Happy coding !