How to Monetize Blogger Without AdSense
Google AdSense is the first choice to monetize Blogger blog. But many bloggers want to monetize Blogger without AdSense to boost their income from Blogging and some of the new bloggers don’t get approved Google AdSense account to publish the advertisement.
Whatever, If you like to monetize Blogger without AdSense then, this post will help you the best.
Before monetization, I recommend you to check your daily visitors. If you have 500+ visitors/daily, you can start monetization, otherwise, you should keep growing your audience and next monetize in the right way.
4 Actionable Ways to Monetize Blogger Without AdSense
1. Joining Media or Others Ad Network
Media.net by Bing-Yahoo is the third largest Ad Network and the RPM is higher than Google AdSense.
Approving for publisher Media is so easy and fast. You need just a custom domain and quality blog or website with rich contents, 500+ daily traffic. It is not strictly required, but recommended.
If you have 2000 visitors daily from Western Country (USA, Canada, UK, Switzerland etc.) and publish 3 Ads unit, you may generate $25-$30 Per day.
Since the ad type of Media is contextual, the CTR is high. Just place the Ad unit in right place. I have found 300X250, 336X280 Ad units are more effective in Sidebar Top, After the Heading, End of Post.
Bending the ad unit to your blog or website is easy. You can easily customize the ad color, link, background, size etc.
The support of Media is awesome. If you have any suggestion, if you need any help they will help you fast through call or mail. I have taken their support several times.
I strongly recommend you to apply for Media.net. I hope you will love this more than other Ad Networks.
2. Joining Affiliate Program
It is the biggest chance to make unlimited money from blogging by joining Affiliate Program. If you can turn your readers into the customer, then you must earn huge money.
But it is the biggest challenge to choose the best Affiliate Program, Affiliate Products, target audiences.
I am not fearing you but I don’t want to see your failure. Just apply the following tips:
- Choose the reliable, trendy, profitable Affiliate Program. If your blog or website is physical product related, then Amazon, eBay Partner Network is the right choice. If your blog or website is Web & Hosting related, then HostGator, BlueHost, iPage etc. is the right choice. Similarly, you can determine which Affiliate Program is perfect for your Blog.
- Choose the related and relevant products from Amazon, eBay to promote on your blog or website.
- While choosing products to promote, emphasis on the product review, comments. Because customers don’t want to buy the negatively reviewed products.
- While writing the post on Blog or Website, keep pros and cons of products. It will help your post to be more reliable to customers.
3. Publishing Review/Sponsored Post
If your blog gets much organic traffic from Search Engine and the Alexa ranking of your blog be higher, you can get the proposal to publish the review or sponsored post.
It may be dealing in two ways:
- They will write and you will just publish.
- They will just tell you the topic and you have to write and publish.
4. Selling Products
Have your own business or products to sell online? Your Blogger blog or website can be the right place.
If the topic of your blog or website is your product related, you can directly post your products, otherwise, you can promote your products by advertisement to your Blog.
Selling own products on own online place will reduce your marketing cost and increase the selling. So don’t miss this chance.
I recommend you to sell digital products. Because it is very simple to handle the transaction, customer.
Finally, Google AdSense is obviously the greatest way to monetize Blogger blog and it is easy to get approval through Blogger dashboard. If you have not this, you should try.
And don’t forget to monetize your blog in this way, I have described. More monetization, more money.