On Dec 21, 2016 the latest version (OpenShot 2.2 – 4K Video Editing) of OpenShot video editor has been released with more and exclusive features. You will be surprised to see the latest version if you used this before. The creator of OpenShot Jonathan Thomas has been declared in his blog post.
Whats new features
1. Support 4K video editing.
2. Fixed a lot bugs.
3. Major improvement than previous version.
4. Dynamic and gorgeous background.
5. More tools are included and mores.
|The latest OpenShot Version|
1. First add the openshot PPA on your system by runing the following command.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:openshot.developers/ppa
2. You need to update your system and ppa by the following command
sudo apt-get update
3. Run the following command and install OpenShot
sudo apt install openshot-qt
Thats it. You are ready to run the latest OpenShot Video Editor. Go to search box and type “Openshot”.