How to Install Adobe Flash Player in Ubuntu Linux
It is quite difficult to install Adobe Flash Player in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, 16.04. But I will show you today the EASIEST way you can do it.
7 Steps to install Adobe Flash Player in Ubuntu:
- Go to Adobe Flash Player.
- Choose tar.gz for Linux and Download.
- Copy the Download File in Desktop and Extract the File through (Mouse) Right button → Extract Here.
- Rename the extracted file with
- Open Terminal by Ctrl + Alt + T
- Next run
sudo mv libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/firefox-addons/plugins
You have installed Adobe Flash Player on Linux based OS successfully.
If you have any problem to install let me know.