1. Open Terminal from your keyboard Ctrl + Alt + T
2. Run the following command and press enter.
sudo apt update; sudo apt dist-upgrade
If you want to update only then run the following command.
sudo apt update
3. You will be asked to give your password and give your password and press Enter again to permission.
4. After checking the available updates it will be asked to permit as below.
Type Y and hit ‘Enter‘ to continue.
5. After completing updating and upgrading, it needs to restart your system. To restart via terminal run the following command. Close another launched apps before restarting. You can also restart manually.
Have got this article helpful or not working? Put your comment below.