The following effective SEO tips for Blogger 2018 blog will help you to get more ORGANIC visitors and improve higher search engine ranking. As visitors and hitting pages return revenue, we must emphasize on its optimization. Now follow the instructions are given below about search engine optimization tips. This SEO strategy will increase better search engine ranking.
How To Make Blogger/Blogspot SEO Friendly?
1. Make Responsive Web Design: Making Responsive Web Design for your blog or website is highly recommended by Google Search Engine, as lion share visitors are using different screen size devices such as Smart Phone, Tab, Laptop etc from the different region. You can check your website either Mobile-Friendly from Google.
If it is not mobile friendly, make your website responsive according to Google instructions.
3. Keep Simple and Fresh Design: Don’t make your website more colorful and exaggerative. Try to keep simple and fresh. Visitors feel comfort to read simple web pages.
Don’t forget to read: How to increase Blogger Organic Traffic Fast.
4. Auto SEO Friendly: Using meta tags you can make your blogger auto SEO friendly. Add meta tags to Blogger for Better SEO.
5. Check robots.txt: Check your robots.txt file is available or not. To check visit your robots.txt link according to www.compromath.com/robots.txt where you have to replace compromath with your domain name. It is not available then copy the following code and paste to Blogger Dashboard→Setting→Search Preferences→Custom robots.txt after customization
User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://www.compromath.com/sitemap.xml
Customization: replace compromath with your domain name.
6. Custom 404 page: Creating custom 404 page will return green signal from the search engine if any URL is not found or broken. You can add the custom page with the redirection to homepage in Blogger from here.
7. Create XML Sitemap and Submit to Google Webmaster Tool:
Create XML Sitemap free from here. It can take few while. After creating XML Sitemap you have to submit to Google Webmaster Tool. If you don’t create a Google Webmaster account for your Blog or Website, then create an account with your Gmail and add your domain to property.
Submit XML Sitemap to Google Webmaster: To submit –
- Go to your property (Example: www.compromath.com).
- After scrolling down you will get ‘Sitemaps‘ option and click on.
- Click on ‘ADD/TEST SITEMAP‘ and put sitemap.XML according to the following figure.
- Submit to finalize.
You need to create a sitemap and submit to Google Webmaster again after posting. To do easily no need to submit like before. Just search for ‘
1. Enrich Contents of Blog or Website: Content of website or blog is the main reason to get more visitors. Because this is the actual purpose for that visitors look for. Rich content means rich visitor, rich hit. So don’t stop enriching content.
2. Create Unique, Useful and Informative Article: Unique articles are the predefined condition to maintain search engine policy so that you can get organic visitors from search engine. Do not break any copyright for the content (Text, Images, Videos etc.) of your pages. Beside using unique content you should concern about useful, informative article that will help others. If the visitor gets help from your website then he/she will come again yet will bookmark, share your website link.
5. Try to Attach Attractive and Relevant Image with Every Post: Attaching an attractive and relevant image with every post will bring more visitors and turn your article more lively. You can get help for free copyright images from Pixabay, Pexels etc.