Data Structures and Algorithms Tutorials for Beginners
The easiest way to learn Data Structure and Algorithms (DSA) for beginners.
This is not a single tutorial. Several tutorials are included. Tutorials are written in simple, short descriptive to gain the basic concept with effective learnings.
Objectives of this tutorial:
- To understand important algorithm like sorting, searching, pattern matching, insertion, deletion etc.
- To handle the efficiency in time and memory space for each program.
- To write code according to Algorithm.
What should I know before starting this tutorial?
- Programming language: Any Object Oriented Programming Language (C++/Java/Python) or C
- How to compile/run program.
At a glance:
- Introduction and Terminology
- String Processing
- Arrays and Records
- Linked Lists
Programming Language and Source Code:
- Each Algorithm will be written in Pseudo Code ⟶ C and Python.
- Code will be found in related tutorial and in Github Repository.
This tutorial will start very soon. Suggest any if you have.