Probably you have used Facebook Frame and you have made temporary profile picture with others frame. And till today you are interested to create Facebook Frame so that you can make your own picture frame.
And I will help you to create it. It is very simple, you don’t know coding; just you have to follow the instructions step-by-step.
Before starting, you need a frame you want to upload. This frame should be in PNG format with transparent background.
And the Facebook frame size should be 600X400 Pixels. It is recommended. I follow it. Whatever you can use the different size.
Let’s start to create your own Facebook Frame. Play this video and follow step-by-step.
8 Steps to create a Facebook Frame:
- Go to official Facebook Frame.
- Click on ‘Create a Frame’ option → You will see a Pop-up box → Click on Get Started → Next click on ‘Upload Art‘ and resize position to good look.
You can select owner of this Frame from ‘Select Owner‘ option. It is an option to choose from which Facebook Profile or Page you want to share this Frame.
When complete this level click on Next.
- Next, you will see a new page where you will find some options to insert/check.
Name: Provide the name of this Frame. The name should be short and readable.
Location: Choose ‘People in any location’ if you want to allow this frame to use from any location in the world.
Choose ‘People in a specific location’ if you want to allow this frame to use only from the specific location. For that, you have to use the location from the map.
Schedule: If you want to allow to use this frame just now, you have to check ‘Make active right away’ and if you want to allow to use this frame just after a scheduled time, check ‘Set a start & end date’ option and you can do it by selecting the date & time.
Keywords: The most important option to make viral your Frame on Facebook. Use the effective up to 10 keywords here so that people can find easily your Frame. Put Keywords separately.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Review once and click on ‘Publish‘ after confirmation. Click on ‘Submit‘. It will take a while to publish.
- Next, you will see to ‘Share as Page‘. Click on this. Fill this form according to Video.
- After completing step 6 you will see your shared frame on this page by which you have created this Facebook Frame.
You can also find to use Frame from Facebook Profile Pic Frame.