Create Bootable Usb from iso File in Ubuntu Step by Step
Condition: Your USB Flashdrive must be empty.
1. Go to search box and type “Disk Creator” and you will get option as below and click to open the application.
2. Choose your directory where your downloaded iso file has been kept and choose your USB Flash-drive to create bootable on the second option “Disk to use” and next specify how much stored in reserved extra space (Recommended 1GB).
|Choose other option to select your directory of iso file|
|Select the directory of iso file (where your iso file)|
3. Click “Mark Startup Disk” option. It will start copying files automatically till 40% or more. Before completion it will be required to authenticate your system and provide it by entering your system password.
|Provide your password to authenticate|
4. After installing complete let quit to finish.
5. Go to your USB device and you will show bootable files.
Hurray ! You are ready to boot from USB.
If you get this article helpful or you need more help, just comment below.