Convert HTML/XML to PDF LINUX/Ubuntu Command Line
5 Steps to convert HTML/XML to PDF in Linux/Ubuntu Through Terminal Command Line:
- Download Prince Apps for your Linux Distro. Here you will see many options. Choose deb/tar.gz/rpm etc for your device.
- After download completion, install from Ubuntu Software Center or manually.
- After installing complete, open Terminal by Ctrl + Alt + T.
- Convert Downloaded HTML page to PDF: Keep HTML file in Home directory. Assume, your file name is
index.html, then run the following command.
It will converted a PDF file with
index.pdfin your home directory. If you want to rename (assume
index.pdf) automatically from terminal, then run the following command.
prince index.html -o hello.pdf
- Convert Webpage to PDF: If you want to convert directly webpage (suppose
http://www.google.com) then run the following command.
prince http://www.google.com -o google.pdf
- To get more option run
- To know more please visit official doc of Prince.
Have got this article helpful or not working? Put your comment below.