Before starting blogging you should know the comparison between Blogger Vs WordPress. Making money from Website or blog is now popular and trendy. If you have established web property you can generate revenues from it. Not only for the part-time job, it is now vastly used for the full-time job.
Since you are looking for the perfect blogging platform to launch your blog and you are not sure whether Blogger or WordPress which is the best for you, I will find out the reasons for why you should choose the specific platform to start blogging in a successful way.
Choose the Best for Making Money: Blogger VS WordPress
Firstly, you should keep in mind that both have advantages and exclusive features and you have to choose as your purpose.
You should choose Blogger for the following reasons:
- If you want to start making money only by showing display advertisement.
- If you want to get Google AdSense fast. Since Blogger is a service by Google, it offers to get Google Hosted AdSense fast (Somehow within 1day). You can check the Google AdSense Hosted and Non-Hosted account. You know I had got Google Non-Hosted AdSense through Blogger within 15 days?
- If you don’t want to pay for qualitative hosting and security. Because Blogger offers highly secured and qualitative hosting and it is totally free.
- If you want to make money by doing promote/review products.
- If you want to get profit by leading CPA. You can also join Amazon Affiliate program.
You should choose WordPress for the following reasons:
- You should choose WordPress if you want to run your blog on self-host. And hosting quality must be high. Dedicated hosting plan from Bluehost, HostGator etc is recommended.
- WordPress is the best for making money from CPA through the Web hosting Affiliate program.
- It is perfect to start Amazon Affiliate program. Because you don’t need to be scared thinking about image copyright to promote products and many plug-ins are available to handle Affiliate marketing.
- Showing Advertisement is very easy on this platform. Because most Ad Network offers free plugin to install their ads easily.
- If you want to make money by selling products on your blog or website, then WordPress is the best. Because it has special e-commerce plugin called Woocommerce to handle your business in the right way.