At a glance
- Why should you learn to code?
- How will I start learning code?
- Which programming language is the best to start learning code?
- Free and Paid Coding Course – Which is better and why?
- Free Best Online Programming Courses
- Paid Best Online Programming Courses
Though it is a dopey and backdated question, why should you learn to Program? It may be Computer Programming or Web Programming, where UK government has put computing program of study in their National Curriculum to ensure all pupils that they can do the followings.
What said the famous technologist about programming to learn:
“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer. Because it teaches you how to think“
– Steve Jobs, the CEO and Co-Founder of Apple Inc.
The Guardian has published an article why every child should learn code. The writer of this article, Dan Crow has answered the question – Why it is so vital to teach coding our children? – as we are living such a time where we are dominated by Software.
Then more, if you need to the professional reasons why you should to learn code, read this article.
How to start learning code:
- Attend the coding game or learn code with fun program. For better, you can choose Code.org as learning code with fun. Like Minecraft Hour of Code, Moana: Wayfinding with code, Make a flappy game, Star wars: Make a galaxy with code etc. , it offers a lot of funny program to learn code easily. You can make filter as your skill. You can install Kid app to learn code from INTERNET.
- Justify yourself, why should you learn code?
- Select the best instructor and consult with your problems and target. Though it would be better to consult with instructor, you can also make decision from here.
- Choose the programming language according to your target.
- Take any coding course: Paid courses are always recommended. But you can take free coding course.
- Read books are recommended by course instructor.
- Be patient to complete course.
- After completing course, grab free programming books, videos.
- Try to create funny projects but small.
- If you be interest to solve problem, then try online judge to solve problem with code.
Which programming language is the best to start learning code?
While determining to learn code, it is the vital question – which programming language is the best to start?
For Computer Science student, most of instructor suggest C/C++. But who are not student of Computer Science? For them? I have found, Python is the best programming language to start learning code for anyone.
- Python is easier to learn code.
- With Python you can make project for both Web Application and Computer Application.
- Python is the most growing popular programming language.
TechWorm.net has put Python on the top as a programming language to start learning code for first-time programmers.
To determine the right programming language, you should emphasis on some points on the view of experts.
- Language is not more important than how you are skilled to implement program with code. Because the syntax may be some difference but the elements of programming language are same: I/O, Decision Making, Loop, Function, Data Structure, Operation etc.
Free and Paid Coding Course – Which is better and why?
It is always true that, free coding course isn’t rich and effective as paid coding course.
Here is the exclusive advantages of paid coding course:
- You will get expert instructors with each course. So you don’t need to hire any instructor separately.
- Paid coding course offers HD video, Document File, Code Source etc with each Lessons.
- Most of course program offer guarantee about satisfaction. So you can imagine how much this course is effective, helpful and organized.
- If you face any problem to understand any lesson or topic, then you can get tech support from paid coding course organizer via email, live chatting etc.
- It describes less but teach much.
- Most of program offer Diploma and Certificate Course.
|C Programming For Beginners||$15|
|The Ultimate Python Programming Tutorial||$15|
|Ruby Programming for Beginners||$15|
|Learn PHP Programming From Scratch||$15|
|Programming Java for Beginners||$15|
Top Free Computer Programming Courses
1. MIT Course:
Features of MIT Courses:
- It is free.
- Home: You can check who are the instructor, how much time it will take, who are the eligible etc of the course.
- Syllabus: You can see overall this course at a glance.
- Reading: To understand the course and read, MIT Course suggest the reference book.
- Lecture Video: Lectures by Professor of MIT are available of each lesson.
- Lecture Slides and Codes: You will get Lecture Slides in PDF and Code of each lesson.
- In-Class Questions and Video Solutions: You can check yourself after completing each lesson and will get the solution with video.
- Assignment: After completing Lecture it offers Assignments on problem set to solve.
- Download Course Materials: You can easily download course materials so that you can learn from anywhere, anytime, without connecting INTERNET.
|Course Name||Level||Course Link|
|Introduction to Computer Science and Programming in Python||Undergraduate||See Course|
|Introduction to Computational Thinking and Data Science||Undergraduate||See Course|
|Introduction to Computer Science and Programming||Undergraduate||See Course|
|Introduction to Electrical Engineering and Computer Science||Undergraduate||See Course|
|Introduction to Computers and Engineering Problem Solving||Undergraduate||See Course|
|A Gentle Introduction to Programming Using Python||Undergraduate||See Course|
|Introduction to Programming in Java||Undergraduate||See Course|
|Introduction to MATLAB Programming||Undergraduate||See Course|
|Introduction to MATLAB||Undergraduate||See Course|
|Elements of Software Construction||Undergraduate||See Course|
|Introduction to Algorithms||Undergraduate||See Course|
|The Battlecode Programming Competition||Undergraduate / Graduate||See Course|
2. Google Course:
|Course Title||Level||Course Link|
|Program Name||Type||Level||Course Link|
|Blocky Games||Funny||Beginner||See Program|
|Careers With Code||Professional||Intermediate||See Program|
|Code Jam||Code Competition||Intermediate||See Program|
3. Microsoft Course:
|Course Title||Level||Course Link|
|Introduction to Python: Absolute Beginner||Beginner||See Course|
|Introduction to Python: Fundamentals||Beginner||See Course|
4. Codecademy Course: Codecademy offers free online Programming courses. This courses is very effective and helpful for beginners.
Features of Codeacdemy:
- The easiest way to learn specific programming language for beginners.
- Online Code Editor and Compiler are available.
- Collect point by finishing lessons.
- Each lesson is in-short but effective.
- Quiz Yourself is available to check your skill.
- Allow to discuss on community forum.
- You can upgrade your account to get more features.
The courses by Codeacademy are distributed as below:
5. HackerRank Course: If you have the basic concept of programming and want to learn specific programming language to solve code challenge and prepare yourself for interview then HackerRank is the best.
Features of HackerRank:
- Learn Programming Language with solving code challenge.
- Online Compiler is available.
- Rank yourself by completing and performing lessons.
- Meet you with professional campus.
Programming Languages by HackerRank: C++, Java, Python, Ruby, SQL, Regex, Functional Programming.
Have got this article helpful or not working? Put your comment below. Best Online Computer Programming Courses free online programming courses for beginners
8. Alison: It offers free online courses by the top publisheres. It looks like Paid course. Video Tutorials are available. Very effective course to learn code. You can download study notes.
Features of Alison:
- Free courses.
- You can purchase Diploma and Certificate Courses.
- Video Tutorials are included.
- Collect points and rank yourself.
Top Paid Computer Programming Courses
3. Udemy: Udemy is the best online course platform for professionals beside beginners. Java, PHP, C,C#, Go, NodeJS, Ruby, AngularJS etc programming courses are available. The price of each course is very low ($15) now. You can also get free courses for beginners from Udemy Free Programming Courses .
At a glance more On-line Programming Courses
|TutorialsPoint||Any Programming Language you want||Free||Absolute Beginner||Yes||Most growing popular Tutorial Point, Video, Text, PDF|
|W3Schools||HTML/CSS, PHP, JS, JQuery & many elements of Web||Free||Absolute Beginner||Yes||Popular Platform to learn to build Website.|
|Programmiz||C, C++, Python, Java, R, Kotlin, DS, Algorithms||Free||Beginner||No|
|C Programming||C, C++||Free||Beginner||No|
|W3schools.in||C, C+=, Java, PHP, DBMS, SQL, HTML/CSS,jQuery, XML, JSON, R, Android, SWIFT||Free||Beginner||Yes||No|