It is now very easy to add professional Email Signature to Gmail without coding, without purchasing any package, without hiring the expert. How? It is very simple. Just follow the instructions step-by-step.
Add Professional Email Signature to Gmail
1. Generating Email Signature
If you don’t like to sign up, you can generate professional Email Signature from HubSpot.
Generating Email Signature through About.me
- First, complete your About.me profile with name, profile photo.
- Go to Settings ✽ option from the top-left corner.
- Click on 😊 ‘Share Your Page‘.
- Next, click on ‘Add your Email Signature‘.
- Click on ‘Copy & Paste’.
- You will see a pop-up box. Click on your photo to copy by just one click.
- Finally, insert this Email Signature into Gmail account by following the second step.
Generating Email Signature through WiseStamp
- Edit your Email Signature what you want to show.
- Copy your whole email signature including the photo by mouse from the live demo.
- Next, paste the Email Signature into Gmail account by following the second step.
2. Inserting the Email Signature into Gmail account
- Go to your Gmail homepage.
- Click on ☸’Settings‘ from the top-left corner.
- Scroll down and stop at the ‘Signature’ option.
- Paste the copied Email Signature on the box.
- Scroll down to bottom and ‘Save Changes’